Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ohman. Been so long since I last blogged.
Haha lucky I don't have twitter.
It'd be long long dead already. :D

Ytd = AMAZING day ♥
Money came in and could finally buy some of the things on my mental list in my head that was starting to make me a little crazy.
Got my gorgeous lashies. So long and feathery. Pretty pretty pretty with my mascara!
Tried out lower lashies too!!
And and I got this spf + tinted moisturiser + pore and oil control liquid foundation thingy from Taiwan.
Lovesloves!!
AND I got this super pretty looking nail polish remover.
I just used it and it smells all flowery and gorgeous - I hate the plasticky acetone smell that nail polish removers usually smell like.

THEN THEN THEN!!
Haha at like 12+ (i think) Febaby called me and asked where I was.
I said "Just out of shower".
Then there was a pause.
"Are you wearing your clothes?"
LOL.
She and Shermaine were outside my door!!
Happy April Fools!
I got candy and BUBBLES and a pink shimmery heart shaped card with glass crystals in a pretty pattern.
SO PRETTY! Thank you Febaby and Shermaine :DD

YAYS!. Haha. Funny funny night.


Today was a bad day.
I need to stop being so me.
But that's confusing cause I love me.
]:

Let tomorrow be better.

workworkWORK tonight. outlines and base please.
Assessment is on the 20th.
18 days.
I'm so fucked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home