Thursday, December 11, 2008

Today marks the end of my holiday here in Oman. It feels so wierd, like my time here was so short - there's still so many things that I wish i could have had the time to enjoy that i shall just have to wait until my next visit to experience. When i left Oman, I never once thought I'd feel the kind of nostalgia and appreciation for the country that i grew up in that i felt on this trip back [:

The only down-side was how much I missed my baby over these 11 days - the first time we've been away from each other for more than 2 days! Hehe, but i think this trip has taught both of us a lot of things and has given me a lot of things to think about.

We were rushing around like mad hares yesterday getting last minute things and trying to cram suitcases and today will be another rushed affair as popa and i need to head back to the souk to get a necklace for mum that she really liked the other day along with taking some stuffy family picture of us before we all leave as popa will only be joining us in singapore quite a bit later ]]]:

Therefore.... I need to go get ready now and pack the last bits of my luggage! :D
I'll be back in singapore by tomorrow morning!
(Have 5 hours to kill in duty free in dubai later baby, so don't worry i won't forget to look for your cologne! :D)

Love you, curly. :P x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home