Friday, April 10, 2009

HOIIIII!!

Didn't get what I wanted done ytd.
Ytd was a bad day for me. Felt weird the whole day and my mood was constantly up and down.
Rollercoaster day.
I couldn't concentrate and felt like I was itching out of my skin - so restless!
Sighs.

Today have to make up for the not-done work from ytd...
But first! A quick post!

I was surfing around online ytd and I found this! Cute Hello Kitty
bouquets of flowers! Super sweet, no?



I also saw this amazing bicycle that was completely
covered with Swarovski crystals in the display of
a shop in Japan!
The patience that person must have!!



I've been waiting to put crystals and decorate my E71
for awhile now, but have been pushing it to after my
assessments. Sigh sigh.
Shall make myself happy with cute pictures of
decorated phones instead!



Sigh. I really love my pink P906i Docomo NTT flip phone
and I want to decorate it so badly! (part of the reason I bought it!)
but it won't work without a hypersim. Haiii..
Nevermind! Shall prevail and search during my holidays
for it!

Pretty in pink.


Two really gorgeous designs! I want to do my phone something
like that! Pearl, gold and pink with acrylic flowers
and ribbons!



So many pictures! .... (-_-")
These are the last two!
Adorable new style of decorating phones...
Sweets!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home