Friday, May 1, 2009

Okie! Can finally post pictures up! Bf suggested to switch to safari to see if the page would load properly and voila! Temporary fix to my problem. Yay!

Overdue post!

First of all!
Got my period just before assessment.
Worst time to be feeling gross and icky
about myself... BUT thankfully
MoxieisLOVE(: 
Tiny tampons... I love tampons :D
Much nicer than diaper-pads - no matter how thin they 
promise to be!!

And look! Such pretty packaging.
Candy vintage pin-up inspired:






I finally got a chance to try the infamous Botak Jones that bf is always talking about and...
FUCK IS IT YUMMY! Like mouth wateringly delicious. It was HUMONGOUS so bf and I shared and every tiny morsel was scrummilicious. Good god was it yummy. :DD



THENNNN... Bf and I's trip to Tampines 1.
It was freaking mad crowded... I got a bit of a headache just from being squashed with so many people. It got to a point when it actually started to feel a little gross.
Also the wrong day to choose to wear slippers... I got my feet stepped on so many times ]]:

Anyway... Marche inspired Japanese buffet 
place... Can't rmb the name but damn 
it was good! 
Expensive, but well worth it :DD

Before and after hehe :DD
Bf had shrimpy stuff...


After that, small shopping spree at some cute stationery shop :D
And i finally got my laptop bag!!
Lovelovelove♥

Some papers for my scrapbook, peach caramel
corn, pink and blue 0.4 pilot G2 pens, a pink bottle
of sparkling sake AND MY NEW LAPTOP BAG!!

Close up and more accurate colour (:

It's so pretty that i feel sad to drink it!

More Japanese snacks!!
Yes, I'm gonna get so fat! ]]:



And the most delicious macaroons from when Febaby and I went to town. Yummy yummy yummy!! She had a raspberry one and i a caramel one. Jesus christ were they nice! I wish macaroons weren't so ridiculously expensive though. It's so depressing to spend $2+ one something that can disappear in one bite..



Helped Poch to model for part of his self-proposed project:
My fringe just looks plain stupid but it was fun!



Last pic of me camwhoring.
:D my side fringe is now gone. 
Chopped.
Off.
I'm now a straight fringe girl!!
Hehe. I'll upload pics when I have some..
LOL.




And I'm done!(: That felt like a horribly long post.
Now I'm going back to watch CSI: NY and contemplate cleaning up my room...
I need to throw out a hell of a lot of junk.
But i'm feeling lazy :DD

BYEBYE(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home