Sunday, April 12, 2009

The past two days have been a bit crazy.
Met up with beebs to go out like planned.
Ate yummy takopachi, observed comical babies that reminded us of when we were little.

Hero bought me the most adorable pink cupcake!!
Thank you thank you thank you beebs, it was deliciously yummy!

And a picture of it half-eaten!

Really thank you baby, it was super sweet (:

Kino-ed after (No ageha or egg for me though...)
But then major drama.
All my fault though.
Even though it's been two years... Sometimes I still feel really homesick.
I miss my old friends a lot.
But everything that happened that was really unfair to beebs.
Sigh... Sorry baby.
Reached home itching out of my skin with awkwardness, anger and a lot of weird emotions.
So went for a midnight run.
Ran until my legs cramped really badly.
Then I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Met up again ytd night...
Things went ok then during dinner got into another major fight at the coffee shop.
Shouting and walking away ensued.
Sigh.
Then on the way home... We talked things out.
Many things were explained and solved.
But beebs missed his last train.
Both our faults... So i helped to split some of his fare.
Lucky I've been cooped up at home working and not going out much so I had some spare money.
But the night ended on a good note. (:

Please baby, sleep more.
Don't be so tired.

Transferred my work documentation from my phone and found a few pics!

Candy coloured candy shop at the
airport (: Mm mm mm!


A cat that Fara and I saw otw back to school
after orderin our wood. Super cute! Like a mini tiger
is what baby said :D


Ever since my parents came back, my dad has been constantly buying me food
or offering to make me food, or just plain making it for me even if I didn't ask...
It's super sweet and makes me smile - even if my tummy is really full!

The other day he bought me these for breakfast!
They were so pretty - I didn't want
to eat them!


And then he steamed me a super delicious-y rou pau...
(which was like the size of my whole palm and
half of my fingers!)

And then ytd he bought the sticky soft coconutty tapioca...
So so so good!! I didn't manage to take a
picture before it got devoured >.<


And now I'm going to relax a bit, before I start going over my
notes for my upcoming CCS test :P
BYEBYE(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home