Friday, April 10, 2009

Death Race is a good show to have playing while you're doing work!
Filled with enough action to make you energetic for a long period of time
And watched and re-watched over and over again until it's not distracting anymore!

And Natalie Martinez is so so hot!
Gawd her husky voice...
Sexy!


Earlier on I was thinking about how it feels like it's been ages since I last left the house.
I was thinking about Cine, then I suddenly remembered this adorable Korean doll that I saw!
I want I want I want!


She is so so adorable!
I love her pink pink hair!
Kawaii-ne!

I went to go check out their website and they have tons
of other just as cute dolls!

The pink-haired...

One white-haired! Reminds me so
much of strawberry shortcake!

The blondes...

The brunettes!

And the black-haired!


Sweet, right?
Hopefully by the time I save up enough money to buy my pink dolly,
it won't be sold out already.
Haiiiii....

Please let me find a job over the holidays!
There are so many so many things I want!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home