Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Quick update:

My room is still in progress :DD
Bf was super super sweet and bought me a tiramisu cake while we were exploring iluma.
Consquently, Iluma kind of sucks.
And I hate couples who parade ard carrying cute soft toys from those catch/claw machine thingies.
I finally bought most of my nail supplies - yay!
I have fallen in love with Juciy Couture's new fragrance.
And Versace's Bright Crystal scent.
But Miss Cherie by Dior and I are still having a long standing love affair. From behind the counter.
Longest yet actually LOL.
And bf and I are going ice skating tomorrow.
Hopefully!
Plans have been made since before school ended.
BUT. everytime was a no go.
*cries.

Ups and downs recently.
We'll get through this (:

Tired tired.
So nightynight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home