Tuesday, December 23, 2008

toffee nut latte = yum
toffee nut latte + lots of cinnamon powder = definitely yum
toffee nut latte + lots of cinnamon powder + nutmeg = ORGASMIC

SAW THE PRETTIEST DOG IN ALL THE WORLD TODAY.
Buy me buy me buy me! Buy me doggy! xD
iwanttheprettyyorkshireterrier }:
sigh.

Had my very first carrot cake today courtesy of The Coffee Bean with baby :]. Woo hoo! Damn nice - all walnutty and carroty with cream cheese. Which in turn reminded me of the massive bagels from Starbucks that you have to pay a crappy dollar or something for the cream cheese. ]:
Starbucks is obviously not a friend to the broke.
Hehe.

Met up with my darling Yaya. She is love.
Finally decided to buy Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus. Wahaha.
Was juggling between Why Men Love Bitches because it had such a cute cover design. Ahhh the attraction of art.
Also bought Love Letters of Great Men. It has the prettiest cover! And the paper it's printed on is all musky and textured and old-feeling. Gurghgurghgurggghhh. I'm going geeky over books.

More present wrapping tmr. And last minute chiong-ing for candles, tinsel, stockings (HELLO KITTY STOCKING PLEASE :D) and a few stocking-presents. Sleepy sleepy.
Time to call my baby. x



PS: Mummy bought me the cutest gingerbread man the other day.
Cutest thing i've ever seen. I love gingerbread.
Can you comprehend the torture of desperately dying to eat it.
But cannot bear to eat it.
So I stare.
And stare.
And stare.
LOL.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home