Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I need to be up in about 3 hours to go sit at some bus stop in probably soggy weather to go wait at an arse-freezing airport to pick up my daddy. And mummy says if i can't wake up she's just going to leave me behind so this is going to be a short post.

1) I HATE BLOODY LAST-MINUTE-FRENZIED-LET'S-SHOP-FOR-PRESENTS-THAT-WE-LEFT-TILL-LAST-MINUTE-CROWDS. Such as the one I encountered at Orchard today. It's a fucking nightmare when you can't even lean forward/bend down to look at an object without bumping into another person's body part. And the queue is goddamn ridiculous.

2) WHY THE HELL ARE THERE NO DECENT STOCKINGS TO BE FOUND IN SINGAPORE?? I'm not even going to elaborate. I'm still frigging pissed about this.

3) Xmas shopping with your boyfriend/girlfriend may not exactly be as fun or enjoyable as it's built up to be. For either party.

4) It helps though when you have an amazing boyfriend who gets you the cutest Hello Kitty key chain from the dikam machine :D and shares his cheese fries with you when you realised you've spent too much and want to skip dinner.

5) Being lectured after a long day when you've just reached home and managed a wobbly "hi" really sucks.

6) I'm sleepy, my legs ache and I've forgotten what else it is I wanted to say and my eyelids are itchy and peeling again so I'm just going to say goodnight.




PS: I just remembered what it is I wanted to say.
7) Buying the sweetest little santa hat for charity from a smiley guy who has so many mini santa hats on his head that he looks like a santa version of darth maul would make anybody smile. Even if the measly santa hat cost the last 5 bucks I had in my wallet.



PPS: And there was something else I wanted to say but it is still forgotten. So I shall leave it as that. Nitey nitey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home