Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My daddy's going for his eye cataract operation tomorrow.
Therefore tomorrow, the hospital is going to be my campsite for the day.

I want to clear out my wardrobe.
Sort all my beloved clothes out.
Attempt to throw some out.
End up keeping most of them.
LOL.

PS: I GOT A NEW PHONE! haha.
My Nokia N73 = completely totally useless with a popped battery.
My NEW Nokia E71 = pretty pretty pretty with two separate 'modes'.
:D
Pretty pretty pretty. That cost me a pretty penny too.

Annnd... Australia is good. But the war scene was like totally useless.
A happily ever after in their massive farm-place wasn't good enough??

I feel a bit spastic.
Have to get up in 3 hours.
And I feel all icky inside.
And incoherent.
So.





Fullstop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home